The First SCANDAL Band Forum & Fansite

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi

Go down

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi Empty [DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi

Post  Admin Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:22 pm

WATCH HERE :
Episode 1 - 5 : http://www.dramacrazy.net/v/japanese-drama...nchi-no-danshi/

Ratings
Ep 1 : 14.1 (Homeless Maiden Versus Her Lover's Six Sons)
Ep 2 : 11.0 (The Pheromone of Young Men)
Ep 3 : 9. 6 (Young Men, Sighing at Love)
Ep 4 : 9.4 (Operation Love Kidnapping)
Ep 5 : 12.3 (A Kiss With the Eldest Son?!)

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi Dddb41cd6869b29ae127b0f304cad5f21238553464_full
[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi E701d61867fc6937c55f364115b9e2111239090966_full

* Title: アタシんちの男子
* Title (romaji): Atashinchi no Danshi
* Format: Renzoku
* Genre: Comedy
* Broadcast network: Fuji TV
* Broadcast period: 2009-Apr-14 start
* Air time: Tuesday 21:00
* Theme song: Infinity by GIRL NEXT DOOR

Synopsis
In the drama, Horikita's character is burdened with 100 million yen worth of debt after her gambling father disappears. Chased out of her home by collectors, she is forced to sleep in places like internet cafes. However, she meets the president of a major company who offers to pay off the debt if she marries him, and she soon finds herself moving in with a rather eccentric family.

Story
Mother has died of illness and father has left behind a 100 million yen debt and disappeared. Mineta Chisato is forced to lead the life of a homeless person, moving from one internet cafe to another to flee debt collectors. One day, while she is being pursued by debt collectors, a man called Okura Shinzo appears and says that he will pay the debt on her behalf, “I just want you to be by my side.” His condition is that she be his wife for a month and Chisato makes the promise. However, Shinzo passes away after one month. Then six adopted sons who think that they are Shinzo’s heir are assembled, and Chisato ends up living with them under the same roof as their mother.

Cast

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi 996cb7150e9c94fec308deca36082de31240176448_full
Horikita Maki as Chisato Mineta
Her mother died of illness and her father has disappeared, leaving behind a debt of 100 million yen. She marries Okura Shinzo, who offers to pay off the debt for her, on condition that she be his wife. However, Shinzo passes away after one month. She becomes the mother of six sons who are not her blood relations. She is the type who immediately carries out her thoughts when ideas comes to her, and because she has been through hardship since her childhood, she appreciates having food and a place to sleep more than anyone else. She is strong-willed and a little unrefined.

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi 4beea0f1f0b12ea8acf0de1a64a445ab1240093919_full
Kaname Jun as Fuu Okura
30-years-old,The Okura family’s eldest son. He likes to call himself a free spirit, in other words, he doesn't have a job.
At first glance he seems like a careless person, but he's actually very reliable.
He sells paintings and things like that with flashy words as a stallholder, but he has a surprisingly bad taste.
However, he's very popular with women and therefore doesn't have anything to be worried about.
(He gets everything from them.)
Every woman in central Tokyo has heard rumors about him.
He has vagrant habits and has an elusive personality.
In his childhood he always had top grades, but nowadays he can't get over 50% in qualification tests anymore.
Usually he's reticent, but once in a while he can say the wisest things with a single word!
He was 15 when he got adopted.
He's not the least bit interested in succeeding the company, but as a possible heir he received a special education for gifted children. That special treatment is also why he got this carefree attitude.
It's also the reason why he constantly says so many harsh things to Chisato, he tries to save her from this life..

Kaname Jun's message : "It feels like I'm once again playing a character who had a big turning point in his life. I'm proud of being able to live as this character for that short period."

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi A068a64f74732cc2f4808bb40e90f5eb1240093955_full
Okada Yoshinori as Takeru Okura
27-years-old,The Okura family’s second son. He's part of a biker gang and his pride is his motorcycle, but during the day he uses it to job as courier.
His hobby is gambling.
He's an old-fashioned yankee (delinquent), can't read the simplest atmosphere and even neglects his juniors.
He often gets into fights, but he's weak. What's worse is that he's a show-off and talks the talk, but can't walk the walk.
He easily falls for things that are too good to be true and often gets involved into incidents by other troublemakers.
Once he drinks alcohol, his character suddenly changes, he becomes the most humble and soft-hearted person on earth.
There must have been something in his past that made him unable to show his true feelings to others.
He always hangs out with others, because he's afraid of becoming lonely.
He also has a room in the "castle", but he almost never returns to use it.
His cheerful face and idiotic acts are just his ways to hide his extreme weakness.
In truth he would like to believe in someone more than anyone else.
He basically is a kind person who once must have gotten hurt very badly.
He refers to himself as "the man who can summon miracles"
In truth he isn't a very fortunate person, though. Is he really the best in causing miracles!?

Okada Yoshinori's message : "I'll try my best to play this mischievous and funny character!"

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi 63fce745cb4d963a3c21004c390766d11240093979_full
Mukai Osamu as Sho Okura
25 years old.The Third son of the Ookura family.His occupation is that of a host.
The establishment he works in moves from place to place, but he constantly stays the number 1 host due to his outward appearance and art of conversation.

Shou grew up in an orphanage and got adopted when he was 10 years old.
He never had a family and therefore he respected his new benefactor a lot.
However, something caused a breach in their relationship when he was 18, so big that he left from home.
After that he started to make a living by working as a host.

On the surface he seems like a cheerful character who is easy to make happy, but he's actually a realist.
He's working recklessly, because he believes that all he needs is money.
What he hates the most, is when somebody makes fun of him by calling him Ookurashou (former Ministry of Finance).
He became an assertive man with his motto, "If you have time to do it, do it."

]Mukai Osamu's message :"This time I'm playing the role of Ookura Shou in "Atashinchi no Danshi."
This dorama is about the "family love" in a family where nobody is related to each other by blood and where everyone has a very unique and individualistic character.
My character Shou is the quirky one among them who is burdened with a very tough past.
When thinking about his nature, I think he's very honest towards other people and also a very polite person.
I want to create a great dorama with Horikita Maki in the role as Chisato and the other siblings, and have a lot of fun with them.
This time it's also an original script and because of that I think that the whole staff and the cast together will be able create a very good story"[/i]

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi 63fce745cb4d963a3c21004c390766d11240093979_full
Yamamoto Yusuke as Masaru Okura
22-years-old,The Okura family’s fourth son.He's an exclusive model for fashion magazines and very charismatic.
His popularity is really incredible and yet he's still a virgin...
At work he's the cool and attractive man, but in reality he's indecisive and a man of gentle manners.
He's really shy, especially of other people and panics, if a woman comes within a 1m radius around him.
Masaru got treated really cruelly during his first love and that experience left him with a trauma.
It's also rumored that he only became a model to take revenge on that girl...
He basically has no self-confidence at all and sometimes can be really menial.
Both of his parents died very early and he was left in the custody of his grandmother.
His grandmother also died when he was 8 and that's when get adopted by Shinzo.
He's now living in the "Trick Heart Castle."
At first glimpse he really seems like a gentle person, but he's actually very egoistic and unsocial.
He doesn't have any friends either.

Yamamoto Yusuke's message : I'll try my best to make a very warm, interesting and hot dorama together with Horikita and the others. My role... is kinda different... or perhaps I should say that every character is really odd!!.

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi B68f8364914a0fc4f544c0678c6e752d1240094098_full
Seto Koji as Satoru Okura
17-years-old, The Okura family’s fifth son. He's a high school student, but he's a a truant and shut-in.
He always got praised for being a gifted magician from an early age.
However, ever since one certain incident he received nothing but slander from other people.
His parents then simply disappeared and Shinzo adopted him into his family.
Their disappearance caused him to loose trust in people and even in himself...
He gives up everything he starts and often shows a sarcastic and aggressive attitude.
Satoru also hates to be around people and so he shuts himself in his room in the "Trick Heart Castle."
The only way he communicates with other people is through his computer.

Seto Koji's message :I'm very excited about this one. I want to put in all my effort right from the first scene!

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi Adde9edd8364385b977b8da79ea89c5f1240094147_full
Okayama Tomoki as Okura Akira
12-years-old, The Okura family’s sixth son.He's a very smart junior high school student.
Akira makes a living by dealing with stocks over the Internet, but he also seems to be a skillful hacker.
His rationalism is incredible for a child, he's extremely cheeky and even looks down on his elder brothers.
He's not too eager about going to school, because he himself says that, "They and I are on a totally different level."
However, the real reason is that he's actually getting bullied for his self-important behavior.
On the other hand he can also be a typical 12-years-old who gets sleepy after 09pm and has the runs in the worst situations.
Akira also labels Chisato to be incompetent...

Okayama Toshiki's message : Hello. It's nice to meet you, I play the role of the sixth son, Ookura Akira. I play a cheeky role, but I still hope that you will support me for trying my best.

[DORAMA] Atashinchi no Danshi 2d7ce28805c308add0470a7063f307631240176401_full
Tsuruno Takeshi as Kokudo Yutaka
The Key man who supports Chisato.His nickname is Kokudokun. He's a geek who works at the net café Chisato often visits.
He's a typical geek who totally fell for Chisato's two-dimensional idol act.
Therefore he listens to everything she says.
Apart from being a geek, he also has some kind of charisma hidden deep inside of him.
"I would move a mountain, if you asked me to," that's how much she can rely on that geek.
He gets all the information and does all the investigations Chisato asks him for.
At first glance he looks gross, but couldn't he actually be an ikemen as well!?
He can become very negative and looses every fight, yet he still has an incredible desire to be a hero.
Yutaka is very sensitive and proud, he also helps anyone who seems to be worried about something.
(None of them really appreciate his help, of course.)

Tsuruno Takeshi's message : Finally a dorama again... Actor Tsuruno Takeshi departing. Toot!.

Yamamoto Koji as Tokita Shuji
He is Shinzo’s right-hand man and a top executive at Shinzo’s company, Miracle. He volunteers to assist Chisato, who is suddenly made the president of Miracle and feels awkward with her heavy responsibilities. He has a warm personality, a kindly smile and comfortable presence but he actually isn’t a simple man. He has a sense of humour and is good at talking. His past is shrouded in mystery.

Takashima Reiko as Koganei Kyoko
Shinzo’s legal adviser. She is a capable woman, calm and collected and impassive but is sensual and oozes pheromones. She is also an unexpectedly lousy liar, and because of this, she is twisted around by the Okura brokers. She has never been in love.

Others
# Kusakari Masao as Okura Shinzo
# Yamamoto Koji as Tokita Shuji
# Nagayama Kento
# Tsurumi Shingo

credits : crunchyroll.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 561
Lokasi : Central Borneo

https://scandal4-indo.indonesianforum.net